Allow non-Onix-Work users to download multiple documents at once

Wish for next release:

Our customers should be able to choose/select which documents to save/create pdf for when we send the documents to them through the send- function in Onix Work

For more info/pictures/examples please see my mail sent to Onix Support 31.05.2024

1 Like

I would also apriciate such function.
But not only in the send documents. Also the Onix Express users should have such function.

1 Like

Hi @beate.selvag , @stefan.korneli (cc @kib @randi.egeland )

Thank you for your suggestion. To ensure we design the best possible functionality in Onix Work, we’d appreciate your input on a few questions:

1. Is it essential for you to send generated documents to all your customers? How do you decide which documents to include in a single email?
  2. Are you familiar with Onix Express? It’s a tool that can help streamline and automate your document delivery process.
  3. If documents are stored within Onix Work under your account, rather than being sent as email attachments, would your customers be comfortable accessing them directly via Onix Express? This way, they wouldn’t need to download documents—they could view them anytime as needed.

Your feedback is invaluable to us as we work to enhance Onix Work. Currently, we’re cautious about implementing changes that might encourage more manual, paper-based processes or result in duplicated PDFs. Our top priority is to improve the efficiency of collaboration between suppliers, inspectors, and equipment owners.

Consider this: there are significant costs associated with manually sending emails with documents, as well as the time spent by recipients in checking emails and downloading documents. By cooperating digitally—becoming an Onix Work member or trusting the data stored within Onix Work—all parties can achieve substantial savings.

Hi Vu,
a bit late, but just have time to check this topic again.

1. Some of our cutsomers wants to have the control documentation for all inspected equipments by pdf. Actually I use the “Export document tp pdf” function to make a collection of docs for them. But actually it is limites to 100 pcs in 1 go. You can assume how much work it is to do it for customers with 2.000 equipments.
  2. We invite our customers to Onix Express. And some of them are fine with it to search only for specific ID´s. But as said, some wants to have all documents safed in their own sharepoint folders. Also in Onix Express there is no function to download more then 1 pdf in 1 go.

For us , the easiest way to satisfy this customers is, to extend the “Export to pdf” funtion without any limit. It would be OK, when the outcom is more than 1 pdf document.
Or as you say a a email to the customer where they can download it by theirselves.But also here I would need a function to collect all the needed docs to send the download mail.

Best regards