Select document / Valg av dokument

Etter et møte med ONIX, 15.4.24, ble det foreslått å legge inn et forbedringsforslag. Vi ser på muligheter for å kunne velge dokumenter for eksport.
Ved utsending fra vårt lager , av nytt utstyr, så blir det printet ut og sendt med kilometervis med papirveiledninger. Og vi er pålagt at nytt utstyr skal følges av en veiledning. De fleste av produktene vi sender, kommer med en original veiledning fra produsent. I tillegg så skriver vi ut og legger ved veiledning fra ONIX sammen med et «sertifikat».

Dette blir ofte smør på flesk, så spørsmålet er om det er en avkrysning i ONIX som gjøre at kun «sertifikat» skrives ut og ikke veiledning.
Men;
De produktene som ikke har norsk original veiledning. så må det legges ved en egen oversatt veiledning (fra ONIX).

English translation:
We are looking at opportunities to be able to select documents for export.

When new equipment is dispatched from our warehouse, it is printed out and sent with kilometers of paper instructions. And we are required that new equipment must be accompanied by a guide. Most of the products we send come with an original guide from the manufacturer. In addition, we print out and attach guidance from ONIX together with a “certificate”.

This often becomes a problem, so the question is whether there is a tick in ONIX that means that only the “certificate” is printed and not guidance.

But;
The products that do not have Norwegian original instructions. then a separate translated guide (from ONIX) must be attached.

Hi @kevin.kolstad, thank you for sharing your suggestion :heart:

Firstly, as a Community administrator, I just added an English translation to your post to ensure accessibility for everyone. Please review it and make any changes so that it matches your original intention :blush:

Secondly, now in Onix Work - Equipment module, we have a feature named: Reports - Export documents to PDF (see images below). Do you mean that there should be more options for the document type, for example “Instructions”, “Original instructions”,…?

Or do you have more detailed suggestion for a different feature?

Hi, I believe what he means is that the selection of which documents that should be prosessed should be selected by product in the order module, when order is finalized. Some equipment has a user manual added from manufacturer (in the box with equipment). Then it is not neccessary for supplier to send additional user manual (in paper form) when delivering equipment to customer.

Author of this post is a supplier and they are sending documentation to their customers in paper- format.

Hi @kevin.kolstad

In Onix Work > Orders > Order line > Documents, we currently have the option to manually exclude documents that are added by default from the product. This means you can exclude the instruction document if desired before processing the order, ensuring that only the desired document is created on the equipment.

Would you please review this feature and see if it works as expected?

1 Like