Lettere funksjon for videresalg / Easier functions for resale

Case: Leverandør B kjøper 100 utstyr fra Produsent/leverandør A. Disse skal i fremtiden selges til Kunde C fra Leverandør B.

Kunde C bestiller 50 utstyr fra Leverandør B – og disse er allerede i Onix Work med eier Leverandør B (som Leverandør A opprettet).

Dagens løsning er:

Leverandør B må inn på hvert utstyr og gjennomføre en ny jobb (videresalg) på utstyret – slik at denne blir oppdatert med Leverandør B’s profilering, før den oversendes til Kunde C. Dette tar tid, i hvert fall om det er kvantum det er snakk om.

Forslag til løsning;

Leverandører med rett lisens kan markere utstyr og få opp et valg som heter «videresalg»

Dette vil velge de markerte utstyr – og et nytt valg dukker opp;

Når videresalgsknappen trykkes – settes det ny dokument på utstyret når denne overføres til Kunde C – da med profilering og innhold som er aktuell fra Leverandør B.

Kunde C vil få disse utstyrene overført til sin konto.

Fordel;

Lettere og raskere å drive med videresalg – meget tidsbesparende for Leverandør B

English translation:

Case: Supplier B buys 100 equipment from Manufacturer/supplier A. These are to be sold to Customer C from Supplier B in the future. Customer C orders 50 equipment from Supplier B - and these are already in Onix Work with owner Supplier B (which Supplier A created).

Today’s solution is:
Supplier B must enter each piece of equipment and carry out a new job (resale) on the equipment - so that it is updated with Supplier B’s profiling, before it is handed over to Customer C. This takes time, at least if it is a quantity in question .

Proposed solution;

• Suppliers with the right license can mark equipment and bring up a choice called “resale” This will select the highlighted equipment - and a new selection will appear;
  • When the resale button is pressed - a new document is placed on the equipment when it is transferred to Customer C - then with profiling and content that is current from Supplier B. Customer C will have these devices transferred to his account.
  • Advantage;
    • Easier and faster to carry out resale - very time-saving for Supplier B

Please vote for this idea if you agree so that we can prioritize it.
If you have any inputs, we’d love to hear them :blush:

Hi. Is there any updates on the proposed solution for resales?

As far as I know, there’s no update yet. Do you have any other input or experience related to this resale functionality?

Hi. Not as of now. But I will add this to the thread when I get a request about this.

1 Like

Hi @Thomas_Ljengkvist

Regarding the proposed solution for resales, we are currently looking into this product idea and determine how they should function, not only from the perspective of the Equipment module but also considering the entire process for supplier companies using the Order module and Onix Pick and Pack.

Additional information on the needs and use cases would be appreciated, as it would help us understand better.

2 Likes