Add new forms to Onix

Dear all,

I would like to add the attached forms to ONIX, so I can use them during an inspection. What is the best way to do this?

Thank you in advance

PREVIOUS COMMENTS:

• You can attach files to a job in Onix Work. But you will have to fill the form before you import it.
  • Thank you. Is there an option to incorporate the form into ONIX, so I can have the form accessible in ONIX and fill out the form in ONIX?
    • I would like to make the forms in Word, and then upload the form to Onix, and use it as a checklist.
      Reason being is that making the checklist in Onix is rather cumbersome and it is limited in what can be done.
      e.g., having a question like: is the equipment safe to use yes/no? Then a check box should be present.

Thank you for your idea to make Onix Work more efficient.
We have discussed this internally again and we do not have any specific plans of implementing this in near future. But we like your idea and will keep it in mind for eventually future functionality.
We update the tag for this idea to “To Be Considered” and if you or other users have more comments related to this suggestion, please add your comment to this suggestion.