Posibility to have less than 1 day on intervals in Jobs

I would be great to have the possibility to adjust intervals lower than 1 day.
For exanple every 8h or 12h, we have made jobs to precheck the Vehicle before every shift. We have 3 shifts pr day, we change work teams 06:00, 14:00 and 22:00 every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday we change workteam 06:00 and 18:00.
ANd if you also have the possibility to make a plan that every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the job should be done 3 times pr day and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2 times pr day.

Hi @kim.rune.hjortskarmo,
In your case, is there any type of jobs, or job class that especially needs this possibility (for example, Operator maintenance)?

The types of job i want this configuration for is for example.
Working class: “operatpr jobs”
Here i want to have the possibility to choose “units” hours. The lowest unit i can choose now is days.

The best would have been if it was possiblilies to configure a “calendar” for each individual equipment. With the calendar function you could have configured 3 operator jobs from Monday to Friday at times .06:00, 14:00 and 22:00. And fore example Saturdat and SUnday only 2 times pr day at time 06:00 and 18:00.